Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title
    Premium Member

TNW Aero Survival Rifle

Anyone own a TNW Aero survival rifle? I'm considering one in .357 sig as that's my go to CCW caliber. Any feedback is appreciated!

Title
    Premium Member
    I don't, but I think I saw a video by Hickock 45 if you want a breakdown. I didn't watch it, swore I saw one on that rifle the other day. I would check it out.

Title
    Premium Member
    I've got one in .45acp that I picked up years ago. I put a Vortex red/green dot sight on it. It's one of my favorite shooters hands down.

I can't remember the last time I shot it at paper, but it's hell on steels, and my favorite, golf balls.

I can't help but wonder how it'd do with a shortened barrel and suppressor.

I've considered caliber conversions for it, but I load alot of 45 already so there's not much benefit to me. I'm kinda skeptical about a 10mm blowback, and that concern also goes for the 357 sig. But I'd imagine that they've thoroughly tested them before letting them out for public sale.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ledslnger View Post
    I don't, but I think I saw a video by Hickock 45 if you want a breakdown. I didn't watch it, swore I saw one on that rifle the other day. I would check it out.
    Found it and watched it today. Thanks!

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelDuke View Post
    I've got one in .45acp that I picked up years ago. I put a Vortex red/green dot sight on it. It's one of my favorite shooters hands down.

I can't remember the last time I shot it at paper, but it's hell on steels, and my favorite, golf balls.

I can't help but wonder how it'd do with a shortened barrel and suppressor.

I've considered caliber conversions for it, but I load alot of 45 already so there's not much benefit to me. I'm kinda skeptical about a 10mm blowback, and that concern also goes for the 357 sig. But I'd imagine that they've thoroughly tested them before letting them out for public sale.
    Right on. Thanks!

Title
    Premium Member
    No problem, hope it helped answer some of your questions. I think he is a pretty down to Earth honest guy and would rather listen to him over other guys out there.

Title
    Premium Member
    Yep, answered a few questions I had. I generally watch his videos as i run across them, for some reason I just had not searched for the survival rifle